Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ellie Goulding

On Thursday me and one of my friends, Reagan, went to the Ellie Goulding concert at The Great Saltair. My other friend, Lex and her brother, were going to go with us but they couldn't quite make it there when we did so we met up after. The first time I went to Ellie Goulding I went with Lex and it was incredible! That was a year ago and I've been a big fan ever since. I so wish Lex could have been next to me and Reag during the concert!





It was amazing! Truly. It was one of the best concerts, if not the best concert I've ever been to. Her performance blew me away! It was even better than I had anticipated. Her control is insane and her voice didn't tire once. Ellie was bouncing all over the stage and brought the most energy I've ever felt at a concert. I was honestly so giddy the entire time. My face hurt from smiling, my voice was gone, and my body was tired from all of the jumping and dancing. Post-concert has to be one of the best feelings in the world.





She played all of my favorite songs, "Beating Heart", included. I didn't expect her to play that one because it is from a soundtrack and when she did I got enormous butterflies and better yet, she played it acoustically. I had major chills. It was so good!




When the show ended we went over to the merch table and as everyone was about cleared out Ellie waved from off of one of the balconies. Such a perfect ending to the show! It was an incredible night full of lots of singing, dancing, and laughter. I couldn't have been in better company! So thank you to my wonderful friends for spending such a fun night with me!

Ellie thanking the crowd for being dedicated fans

And, of course, thank you Ellie for the fantastic show! I can't wait for you to come back to Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment