Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ingrid Michaelson

Yesterday was quite the Tunesday. My best friend, Lex, with her incredible luck won a radio contest to go to a private mini concert and a meet and greet with Ingrid Michaelson. (Her song Girls Chase Boys was my first Tunesday. You can listen here!) Lex invited me and I can't thank her enough! It was amazing. It was at the Coca-Cola Lounge in SLC. Lex's luck continued and we ended up being on the VIP list. Front row, inches away from Ingrid. I was giddy to say the least. We also had a gift on our chairs: a water bottle, sunglasses, and chap-stick. Our lanyards were the cherry on top.




Ingrid was so hilarious! She was making jokes about how her mom tells her she has only had one hit in her life. She was laughing about how that song is going to stick with her forever and probably be written in her obituary. She had the whole room laughing multiple times.



Super talented! She sounded amazing live, along with her back up singers. They were spot on. I'm always so pleased to hear an artist that is even better live than recorded.



And then we got to meet her and get a picture with her! It's hard to smile normally while containing that much excitement!


Thank you again, Lex, for such a wonderful day! Not only getting to meet Ingrid but for a fun day spent with my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. No really, thank YOU! It was so much fun, and I'm so glad you were home to go with me! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete