Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tunesday

Around 5 o'clock around here the babies get a little crazy. They eat at 6:30 so we have to figure out ways to hold them off. The best solution I've come to is music. I'll play guitar or we'll dance or I'll lip-sync to them. Here's the best part. They are babies. When I lip-sync to them they may actually believe that whatever voice is singing is actually mine. I pretty much get to be an incredible singer for whatever amount of time they will go for it. They, of course, are always my back up singers... in this week's case, Hayley Williams' back up singers. I have been loving Paramore's new album for awhile now and the babies really loved my performance of this song this week. At least I had a lot of fun. Happy Tunesday!


Proof by Paramore on Grooveshark

You can buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment