Thursday, May 8, 2014

Farewell To Cristina

Tonight my favorite character on Grey's Anatomy is leaving the show. I'm pretty devastated to say the least. As I watch I will be wearing a leather jacket and eating cereal straight from the box. I've spent maybe too much of my time with Cristina Yang and Meredith. I like to think that they are my people too. So here's to you Cristina! Grey's will not be the same without you. (Yes, I'm taking this very seriously.)


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          



I will probably need to be sedated after watching this episode.



And because of Cristina I'm forever obsessed with leather jackets

No comments:

Post a Comment