Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tunesday

Yesterday was Reagan's birthday (one of my best friends) and she is a complete lover of music. We got to hang out recently and it was so much fun and so, so needed. She showed me this song, so I figured it would be perfect for Tunesday! She is truly such a wonderful person and anyone who comes in contact with her is so very fortunate. I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She is an optimist, kind, hilarious, adventurous, and so full of light and love. So, Reag, this Tunesday is dedicated to you and your love of music! I love you so very much and hope you had a wonderful birthday!





You can buy it here!

Also, Reagan wrote a blog post about nature and The National Parks awhile back on her fantastic blog. You can read it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment