Sunday, March 9, 2014

Boston

Our final spring break stop was Boston. Michelle and Danny had gone before and fell head over heels for it. And now I know why. Everywhere we have gone has such a different feel. I've never been anywhere that feels like Boston. Its history lingers in the air and is visible in all of its bricks. I loved walking on the cobblestone streets watching Michelle take it all in. She majored in history and even more specifically, the revolution. I loved watching her love it. And I loved it too. I especially loved the harbor. The waves dully splashed onto the rocks as I walked out onto a bobbing dock. It was so peaceful. I always imagined Boston as loud but it was so quiet to me. There's room to stroll and I liked that about it. Here's our day in pictures:



























And this guy. I could not stop laughing.



Spring break, you were wonderful. Truly just as awesome as a guy in a bear suit shredding on a keytar.



No comments:

Post a Comment