Friday, February 21, 2014

How Bored Are You?

This past week I've had a major cold. So what does that mean? A lot of PLL and personality quizzes. I never would have guessed I'd learn so much about myself while having a cold. It's been hilarious taking  them and having my friends take them too. Here are my top 5 favorites.

What City Should You Actually Live In? I got London and was super happy about it.

Harry Potter Character Quiz. Of course! I got Remus Lupin. This quiz is pretty lengthy but it's definitely my favorite one.

Downton Abbey. I got Anna. I was pleasantly surprised.

What Is Your Inner Potato? Home-style fries!. Who knew a potato could say so much about a person?

What Would Be Your Fate In The Hunger Games? It said: "YOU LIVED! Sort of." Which pretty much means that I hid until the winner was announced and then snuck out of the arena. Accurate.

These silly quizzes with my friends made being sick bearable. Laughter really is the best medicine. Test results welcome. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment