Friday, February 14, 2014

Be Mine

 
 
That's a little possessive right? BE MINE. Demanding even. Actually, a lot of the conversations hearts are that way now that I think about it. Call me. Hug me. Marry me. Kiss me. Well, how about you go ahead and do it or ask nicely? Who are you? Juan Pablo? The neediest candy in the world.

Anyway, I was just going to write something about Valentine's Day. Probably about how it's not such a bad gig for us single ladies. Chick flicks, ice cream, pajamas. I don't see the problem. Instead I ended up ranting about a candy nobody cares about. Spread the love. Actually, will you please spread the love? I won't demand you to do anything.

Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. A lot. Have you heard of the group called moreloveletters? I've been following their call to write love letters to strangers for the past couple of years. It is an incredible program, and I know you would love it...and be super great at it! Check it out. www.moreloveletters.com.

    ReplyDelete